AI summary & topic connections
A retired biomedical scientist reports nosebleeds and headaches after a nearby mast installation, increasing Wi-Fi sensitivity and major restrictions on retirement activities. Requests attention to health implications.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “t the apartment and walked barefoot on the beach nearby. I also became aware of sensitivity to WiFi. This sensitivity has got worse and worse and now my life is very limited. I cannot do most of the”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ and walked barefoot on the beach nearby. I also became aware of sensitivity to WiFi. This sensitivity has got worse and worse and now my life is very limited. I cannot do most of the”
- Towers & siting: “I am a retired biomedical scientist. 14 years ago, a mobile mast was erected on the top of the apartment block next to where I live. It was 10 metres from my study.”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “o where I live. It was 10 metres from my study. I started to get nosebleeds and headaches which diffused when I left the apartment and walked barefoot on the beach nearby. I also became awa”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “are of sensitivity to WiFi. This sensitivity has got worse and worse and now my life is very limited. I cannot do most of the things that a retiree should be able to look forward to. My health has de”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am a retired biomedical scientist. 14 years ago, a mobile mast was erected on the top of the apartment block next to where I live. It was 10 metres from my study. I started to get nosebleeds and headaches which diffused when I left the apartment and walked barefoot on the beach nearby. I also became aware of sensitivity to WiFi. This sensitivity has got worse and worse and now my life is very limited. I cannot do most of the things that a retiree should be able to look forward to. My health has deteriorated. I am very susceptible to infections and all in all I am a greatly diminished person as result of this.
I resent the unwillingness of authorities to address the health implications. The evidence is out there. Time to call out the Telecoms industry
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.