AI summary & topic connections
Reports diagnosed RF/EMF oversensitivity, digestive difficulties, insomnia and impaired thinking attributed to an electrical heating system and neighbors’ Wi-Fi. Describes repeated moves and perceived improvement in a remote home.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “hat I can get there. e. A medical doctor wrote a certificate of illness, where over sensivitity to RF and EMF was one of the diagnoses. f. I had to move to a house situated three miles into the forrest, which”
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “y television and to my Nokia cellular phone. I also became oversensitive to the magnetic fields from the heating system in the real estate where I lived. To begin with, I was not sure what it was that made me sick. I ”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “h RF/EMF exposure. 3. a. RF/EMF exposure from heating system, television and Wi-fi . b. In the mid 1990´s, I began noticing over sensitivity to my television and to my Nokia cellula”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “estive system to absorb nutrition from food. The magnetic fields made it very hard for me to sleep. Before that, my sleep had always been impeccable. The magnetic fields made it very hard for me to”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “f illness, where over sensivitity to RF and EMF was one of the diagnoses. f. I had to move to a house situated three miles into the forrest, which is heated with a wood-burning stowe that em”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
2. The comments represent my own experieces with RF/EMF exposure.
3.
a. RF/EMF exposure from heating system, television and Wi-fi .
b. In the mid 1990´s, I began noticing over sensitivity to my television and to my Nokia cellular phone. I also became oversensitive to the magnetic fields from the heating system in the real estate where I lived.
To begin with, I was not sure what it was that made me sick. I moved twice to other appartment blocks within the same rental association, but that did not change anything for the better.
My brother and I bought an RF/EMF meter and could see that the heating system in the basement emitted strong magnetic fields which went all the way up to the top of the building, the third floor.
In the third appartment, the magnetic fields coming from the heating system in the basement were stronger in my bedroom, which could explain why I became even sicker there than in my living room. I had to spend all my time in the living room.
I was furthermore exposed to Wi-fi from my neighbours, which also had a negative impact on my health.
c. Adverse health effects from the magnetic fields emitted by the heating system in the basement, was a highly reduced ability for my digestive system to absorb nutrition from food.
The magnetic fields made it very hard for me to sleep. Before that, my sleep had always been impeccable.
The magnetic fields made it very hard for me to think, it often felt as if I had a croquet ball in my head.
The magnetic fields also gave me an electric feeling in both my head and in my body.
EMF exposure from my neighbours made it hard for me to sleep. I have tried to sleep at friends´houses where the EMF has been high and it is impossible. Maybe half an hour or one hour during the night is what I can get there.
e. A medical doctor wrote a certificate of illness, where over sensivitity to RF and EMF was one of the diagnoses.
f. I had to move to a house situated three miles into the forrest, which is heated with a wood-burning stowe that emits no electricity or magnetic fields. The EMF is also very low here, where I now live in my house in the forrest. This has made i posooble for my body to rest.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.