AI summary & topic connections
Reports sleep difficulties and tinnitus near mobile-phone masts and proposes comparing long-term health outcomes among people with different residential exposure levels.
- Research & federal duties: “ulties and tinnitus when I lived near mobile phone masts. I would like to see a scientific study conducted on people who have lived very close to a mobile mast for several years. Those living in v”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “Hello, I experienced sleep difficulties and tinnitus when I lived near mobile phone masts. I would like to see a scientific study conducted on people wh”
- Towers & siting: “Hello, I experienced sleep difficulties and tinnitus when I lived near mobile phone masts. I would like to see a scientific study conducted on people who have lived very close to a mobile m”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Hello,
I experienced sleep difficulties and tinnitus when I lived near mobile phone masts. I would like to see a scientific study conducted on people who have lived very close to a mobile mast for several years. Those living in very close proximity are exposed to high levels of radiation, so it would be interesting to see how their health compares to that of people living in areas with average to low radiation levels. It would be a simple study, yet it could provide clear answers regarding the impact of strong background radiation from mobile masts.
Good luck with your very important work.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.