AI summary & topic connections
Reports heart palpitations and anxiety while holding a phone and perceived effects from nearby 5G towers. Wishes such infrastructure were farther from homes.
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “y feel them when I’m holding my phone for a length of time it starts to give me heart palpitations, and a certain anxious feeling in my body. Once I set the phone down far away from me it starts to ”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “one for a length of time it starts to give me heart palpitations, and a certain anxious feeling in my body. Once I set the phone down far away from me it starts to go away after sometime.”
- Towers & siting: “he phone down far away from me it starts to go away after sometime. I live with 5G towers less than a mile away from my house. I also think those affect the way I feel because I can also fe”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am writing to you today to let you know how I feel EMFs affect me. I am somebody who can actually feel them when I’m holding my phone for a length of time it starts to give me heart palpitations, and a certain anxious feeling in my body. Once I set the phone down far away from me it starts to go away after sometime. I live with 5G towers less than a mile away from my house. I also think those affect the way I feel because I can also feel it in my heart.
These devices and towers definitely affect our health and I truly wish we didn’t have to live with them by our houses.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.