AI summary & topic connections
A Norwegian commenter reports developing wireless hypersensitivity after early mobile-phone use. Describes headaches, shielding, hardwired connections and severe transport restrictions and asks for wireless-free areas.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I am from Norway and have developed a hypersensitivity to wireless technology. I was an early adopter of technologies like NMT900 and GSM. After using GSM for a while”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ technologies like NMT900 and GSM. After using GSM for a while, I began getting headaches from long calls, and eventually, I had to stop using wireless technology altogether. Everything in ”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “ had to stop using wireless technology altogether. Everything in my home is now hardwired, and I have shielded both my house and car against microwaves. I have to wear special protective cl”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “aves. I have to wear special protective clothing when out in public; however, I cannot travel by plane, bus, or train, as there are too many wireless devices in those environments. I wish autho”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am from Norway and have developed a hypersensitivity to wireless technology. I was an early adopter of technologies like NMT900 and GSM. After using GSM for a while, I began getting headaches from long calls, and eventually, I had to stop using wireless technology altogether. Everything in my home is now hardwired, and I have shielded both my house and car against microwaves. I have to wear special protective clothing when out in public; however, I cannot travel by plane, bus, or train, as there are too many wireless devices in those environments.
I wish authorities around the world would designate areas where wireless technology is prohibited. That would give those of us with this hypersensitivity the chance to live like normal people.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.