AI summary & topic connections

Identifies as electrosensitive and describes moving from an urban home, removing wireless devices, using wired fiber and switching off electricity at night. Reports improved life near nature but continuing social exclusion.

  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “Hello, electrosensitive +++ since 2021, having lived for 30 years in social buildings and near antennas, I had to flee the ”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “ep. My life is better than before because I am connected to nature but I remain excluded from society because of my sensitivity to artificial electromagnetic fields. Katell.”
  • Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “rs. I no longer have a mobile phone, no TV. My computer is wired connected to a fiber-powered box. No wifi at home, no connected objects and at night my electricity is cut off, for a better sle”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “e a mobile phone, no TV. My computer is wired connected to a fiber-powered box. No wifi at home, no connected objects and at night my electricity is cut off, for a better sleep. My life i”
  • Towers & siting: “ctrosensitive +++ since 2021, having lived for 30 years in social buildings and near antennas, I had to flee the city and find a house far from an antenna and wifi from the neighbors. I no long”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ifi at home, no connected objects and at night my electricity is cut off, for a better sleep. My life is better than before because I am connected to nature but I remain excluded from society ”
  • Power lines, wiring & solar: “d to a fiber-powered box. No wifi at home, no connected objects and at night my electricity is cut off, for a better sleep. My life is better than before because I am connected to nature but I remain ex”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Hello, electrosensitive +++ since 2021, having lived for 30 years in social buildings and near antennas, I had to flee the city and find a house far from an antenna and wifi from the neighbors. I no longer have a mobile phone, no TV. My computer is wired connected to a fiber-powered box. No wifi at home, no connected objects and at night my electricity is cut off, for a better sleep. My life is better than before because I am connected to nature but I remain excluded from society because of my sensitivity to artificial electromagnetic fields. Katell.