AI summary & topic connections
Identifies as sensitive to EMFs, links an article about data-center exposure and argues for the ability to avoid exposure. The linked article has not been reviewed.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I noticed comments are open about electromagnetic frequencies. I am one who is sensitive to EMF's and try to limit my time around them, although is impossible to do so as they are everywhe”
- Research & federal duties: “though is impossible to do so as they are everywhere. am sending this link...https://ehsciences.org/data-centers-increase-electromagnetic-fields-emf-exposure/.... this is a great art”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I noticed comments are open about electromagnetic frequencies. I am one who is sensitive to EMF's and try to limit my time around them, although is impossible to do so as they are everywhere. am sending this link...https://ehsciences.org/data-centers-increase-electromagnetic-fields-emf-exposure/.... this is a great article by Environmental Health Sciences about EMF's and radiation... we the people should not be subjected to EMF's... we should have an option to not be close to hyperscale data centers or other types of radiation... thank you for reading my comment... Rhonda Brackett
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.