AI summary & topic connections

Reports 18 years of electromagnetic sensitivity and refers to an attached personal account and measurement recommendations. Raises concerns about displacement and effects on other species; attachments remain unread.

  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I have suffered from EHS for the past 18 years and have attached a file containing my story and recommendations for how EMF ”
  • Research & federal duties: “e attached a file containing my story and recommendations for how EMF should be measured in current and future research. The accumulation of radiation on this planet also makes it impossi”
  • Environmental effects: “w and I believe if we continue the way we're going, we are causing a deliberate species extinction event of all life that now exists here. Please see the attached file for the debilitat”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have suffered from EHS for the past 18 years and have attached a file containing my story and recommendations for how EMF should be measured in current and future research. The accumulation of radiation on this planet also makes it impossible to live anywhere safely away from it now and I believe if we continue the way we're going, we are causing a deliberate species extinction event of all life that now exists here. Please see the attached file for the debilitating symptoms I experience from being in the vicinity of wireless frequencies, fluorescent lighting, mobile phones, etc. Thank you.

Official attachments · 2

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.