AI summary & topic connections
Reports sensitivity, neurological symptoms and discomfort around towers, smart meters and electric vehicles, limiting travel and device use. Requests more research and describes coexisting mold and chemical sensitivity.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “sensitive to EMFs”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “head pressure”
- Towers & siting: “5G towers”
- Smart meters: “smart meters”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “can’t drive through major cities”
- Research & federal duties: “should be studied more heavily”
- Environmental effects: “mold toxicity”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have been sensitive to EMFs since the 5G towers and smart meters began being installed.. My symptoms are: head pressure, brain zaps, brain feeling scrambled, muscle cramps, anxiety, trouble breathing and numbness and tingling. I actually feel like I have electricity running through my body and I hear electricity in my ears. When I get in low EMF areas (which are now hard to find) my symptoms go away.
I can’t drive through major cities as there is tower after tower. I also have trouble on the highways with tons of cars being hybrid and electric. The vibrations of electric cars also bother me. Perhaps EMFs should be studied more heavily in these types of cars. Also, I got rid of my iwatch due to the EMFs being uncomfortable and only use a cell phone if necessary. Please look into radiation from electronics and the safety of them. When I test using my Safe and Sound meter scores are off the charts.
Allowing the production of all of these devices has made life horrific for many of us. We are all trying to flee from all of it. Unfortunately, now they are putting data centers up everywhere (and no one really knows what those are for) making it impossible to live rurally either.
It is known per Dr. Klinghardt and others that EMFs increase mold toxicity. So many I know are suffering from that as well. I have developed chemical sensitivity due to mold and EMFs. And those nasty laundry detergents that people use.
I would like a life where I don’t feel like I am constantly getting fried with harmful rays. So grateful that you are looking into this.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.