AI summary & topic connections
Reports pronounced wireless sensitivity, hand burning and fatigue during phone use, worsening around 5G expansion and coexisting mold illness. Requests investigation and restrictions on exposure.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “highly sensitive to EMFs”
- Towers & siting: “5G towers”
- Environmental effects: “mold illness”
- Research & federal duties: “Please investigate this”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “start banning EMFs”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am highly sensitive to EMFs and wireless radiation and have known it for years. It got progressively worse when 5G towers took over Houston during Covid lockdowns and beyond. I have been told by several natural doctors that they have seen a strong correlation between mold illness and EMFs with their patients, and I happened to have both of these conditions. My hands burn when I’m on my phone for more than 5 minutes and they turn red and get white splotches and have a burning sensation. They also look wrinkled much more than you would expect for a woman in her 30s. I also feel very fatigued if I am on my phone more than 30 minutes a day. Please investigate this and start banning EMFs and all related exposures! This is causing chronic illness across our great nation.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.