AI summary & topic connections

Reports worsening joint symptoms after moving near towers, neurological symptoms during phone use and difficulty replacing a smart meter. Requests studies and affordable mitigation funded by technology providers.

  • Research & federal duties: “studies done on the health dangers”
  • Towers & siting: “two 5G towers”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “dizziness”
  • Smart meters: “swap out our smart meter”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “owers, cell phones, WIFI and smart meters and to have our govern”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
To whom it may concern, My name is Cathy Shoro. My husband Jim and I moved from Fountain Hills Arizona to Lyman S. Carolina four years ago. I have rheumatoid arthritis which had been well controlled for the twenty years that we lived in Arizona. We now live within about a half mile of two 5G towers. The height of these towers and other surrounding towers has been significantly raised about a year ago). Within a few months of moving here, I began to experience lower spine pain which I had never experience before and I'm having general joint discomfort which I hadn't had in twenty years. My arthritis medication hasn't changed. Regarding my cell phone, I never hold it up to my head because when I do, I experience extreme agitation, dizziness and sometimes tingling in the hand that holds the phone. I always set it down and put in on speaker. I'm also very concerned about my smart meter which is situated not far from our bedroom. We would like to swap out our smart meter for an analog meter but Duke Energy makes that nearly impossible and gives us the runaround on the phone and wants us to be diagnosed by a doctor with electromagnetic sensitivity before they would "deactivate" our smart meter (which I don't believe to be reliable). We would like to have studies done on the health dangers of cell towers, cell phones, WIFI and smart meters and to have our government come up with safer alternatives and/ or mitigation measures which should be made available to the public at a low cost and paid for by the companies/ entities which have imposed these dangerous technologies upon us. Thank you. Cathy & Jim Shoro @ 231 Lake Lyman HTS, Lyman S. Carolina