AI summary & topic connections
Reports pronounced EMF sensitivity, dizziness and ringing ears, and describes a spouse’s lymphoma after a smart-meter installation. Explicitly presents this as an inference and asks agencies to investigate.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “very emf sensitive”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “dizzy”
- Cancer & tumors: “a type of lymphoma”
- Smart meters: “smart meter”
- Research & federal duties: “further investigate”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am very emf sensitive and at times can only lie down and try to sleep. Otherwise I get dizzy and even nauseous. The ringing sound in my ears I believe is the Frey effect as it changes depending on the day and amount of cloud cover.
My husband died this year of Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia- a type of lymphoma that began when our smart meter was installed. His head was literally on the other side of the wall of an old house that is made of lathe and plaster.
I only draw inference from the experiences but I do think our regulatory agencies need to further investigate. Thank you.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.