AI summary & topic connections
Reports chest pain, palpitations, rashes and neurological symptoms following an antenna installation at work, followed by retirement, relocation and substantial lifestyle restrictions.
- Occupational exposure: “at this place of work”
- Towers & siting: “main antennae”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “palpitations”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “intense, constant headaches”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “changed my lifestyle completely”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “without wi-fi”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I live in Devon, England; in 2020 I was working in a building in Exeter where '4G Lite' was being installed, the main antennae was in the car parking area of this building; my first symptom was intense chest pain whilst in this area, it lessened after leaving the car park; over the next two years I developed skin rashes along the backs of my hands, my forearms and forehead, i experienced almost constant palpitations on exertion whilst at this place of work, if I had to 'sleep over' i had insomnia [sleep has never been a problem before], intense, constant headaches, foggy thinking, amnesia and extreme lethargy;
i recognised the source of these symptoms [an innate knowing], retired and now live in the countryside, without wi-fi, no phone and much fewer symptoms:
As the electrification of the environments around me have increased, i have changed my lifestyle completely, [i live like a hermit], i cannot tolerate cities, being in a car for more than an hour, and if i need to take a flight anywhere it takes weeks for my body to recover;
I have frequent treatments of bioresonance and homeopathy to help my body cope with the ever increasing electrical fields.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.