AI summary & topic connections
Reports an acoustic neuroma, treatment and persistent neurological symptoms attributed to 5G towers; says a neighbor has a similar tumor and raises concerns for children and animals.
- Cancer & tumors: “acoustic neuroma”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “nausea, dizziness, brain fog”
- Towers & siting: “towers go up around me”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “harming kids”
- Environmental effects: “adults and animals”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have an acoustic neuroma for to 5G radiation. My head pain started while watching the towers go up around me. My neighbour who shared a common wall has exactly the same thing. Six hours of neurosurgery and 90 mins of gamma knife radiation, I still have it but hopefully the cells are no longer active. I had a terrible few years of suffering and pain. These need to go worldwide!! They're all over and harming kids, adults and animals. I can't sleep when I'm near one and start shaking and having neurological issues. Hear pain, nausea, dizziness, brain fog and general malaise. Just awful.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.