AI summary & topic connections
Attributes dizziness and visual problems to a smart LED lamp and reports improvement after removing its bulb. Advocates incandescent lighting and clearer consumer information; attached educational materials remain unread.
- Other concerns: “I had no idea that someone could suffer from EMF poisoning caused by light bulbs”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “constant dizziness, blurred vision”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “There should never have been a law making it illegal to sell incandescent light bulbs.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My background in the Air Force, cyber technology and security, the commercial business sector, and my experience as a university instructor shaped my perspective, but I was still caught completely off guard by my own struggle with EMF poisoning over the last year. I had no idea that someone could suffer from EMF poisoning caused by light bulbs, even though I had an LED desk lamp sitting just a foot and a half in front of my face for almost three years. I had only turned the bulb on once when I first got it, but I left it turned off because I really did not need it.
What I did not realize at the time was that a smart LED continues to radiate radiofrequency (RF) energy even when the bulb is switched off and feels cold. Because my lamp had a metal hood, it acted like a reflector, beaming that RF radiation directly into the right side of my head and body. Over time, I developed severe physical symptoms, including constant dizziness, blurred vision, a strange soapiness in front of my eyes, and blackouts in my right eye. I went to twelve different doctors searching for answers, but not one of them could explain what was happening.
My breakthrough finally came by accident when I watched a video on YouTube about EMF poisoning. The speaker explained that smart LEDs are rarely labeled clearly for consumers the way traditional incandescent bulbs used to be. He offered a simple test: reach up and touch a bulb that has been turned off for a couple of hours, and if it is still warm, it is a smart LED broadcasting RF energy. In my case, that metal hood was directing all of that energy straight into the right side of my head.
I reached over and unscrewed the light bulb right away. The exact moment it came free from the socket, I felt an immediate, physical sense of release in my brain.
Since removing that bulb last September, I have been steadily healing from the EMF poisoning. My dizziness has completely gone away, and both the blurred vision and the soapiness in front of my eyes have cleared, though a few minor remnants still remain. Incorporating dietary choices and protective strategies learned from Dr. Group has further supported my ongoing recovery and helped my body heal.
I have learned that LED bulbs not only radiate blue light, which can cause health and eye issues, but they also have sound and light flickering whenever a bulb is turned on and lit.
We need to get back to incandescent bulbs. Two months ago, Walmart and Amazon started selling incandescent light bulbs again. There should never have been a law making it illegal to sell incandescent light bulbs. Incandescent light bulbs are much healthier for eyes and the human body because they emit some infrared light, which helps protect our eyes and overall health.
I attached 2 infographics and 4 ea ebooks that I wrote to help people with blue light exposure and EMF poisoning.
Thank you... keep up the great work exposing EMF and high-frequency health hazards.
Dane
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.