AI summary & topic connections

Reports an EHS diagnosis from an environmental consultant and symptoms associated with phones, Wi-Fi and charging electronics. Describes wired alternatives, smart-meter refusal and difficulty finding tolerable environments.

  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “he diagnosed me with Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “head pain, tingling”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “Due to my WiFi sensitivity”
  • Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “hard-wired my electronics”
  • Smart meters: “install a "smart" meter”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “It is getting harder and harder to find a safe place.”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I'm an individual of middle age who has experienced issues with mobile phones and WiFi for many years. I thought it was normal until I started to connect the dots. A couple of years ago I contacted an Environmental Consultant and Electromagnetic Radiation Specialist and he diagnosed me with Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity. My symptoms include head pain, tingling, redness/flushing, burning, fatigue, nausea, and difficulty concentrating. Due to my WiFi sensitivity, I've disabled WiFi and hard-wired my electronics. I keep technology to a minimum. Recently, I had to enable the WiFi to install a new router/modem combo. It was only on for about a half hour but my head felt like it was in a vice. When I finally disabled the WiFi again, the relief was almost instantaneous. My fingers burn if I'm using the computer while it's charging. I installed a landline so that I can use the phone without headaches, but because landlines now operate on VoIP, I have to limit that time as well. I would not let the electric company install a "smart" meter because of the health risks. I think everything "smart" is really dumb because of the EMF and RF exposure. It is getting harder and harder to find a safe place. I recently heard about a woman with such severe EMF that she committed suicide because she couldn't find a safe haven. It is very sad. Now these data centers are going up everywhere, too. I wish the government would do something to prevent this “smart” technology from taking over and destroying our lives and making us sick because whether people have symptoms or not, it is killing all of us!