AI summary & topic connections
Reports multiple symptoms and diagnoses while living beside a tower, with worsening after 5G and improvement during time away. Raises EMF sensitivity as an explanation.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “EMF sensitivity is something that kept coming up”
- Towers & siting: “I live beside a cell tower”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “Ringing in my ears (tinnitus)”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “High heart rate”
- Reproduction & pregnancy: “Menstrual cycle changes”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I live beside a cell tower and feel like it has greatly affected my health. The worst of it happening after 5G came to my area.
I suffer from the following symptoms and health issues.
- Insomnia
- Severe anxiety
- Ringing in my ears (tinnitus)
- Hypothyroidism
- Anemia
- My body being unable to regulate temperature. I’m excessively hot to the point I feel like my skin is on fire.
- High heart rate
- Brain fog
- Tremors
- Full body inflammation
- Menstrual cycle changes
- Muscle and joint pain
- Severe fatigue
EMF sensitivity is something that kept coming up when I would google my symptoms. As I started paying more attention I noticed the brain fog, ringing in my ears, fatigue, and joint paint would stop while being away from home for 3-5 days.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.