AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports Wi-Fi sensitivity and inability to enter many places and criticizes political and commercial priorities.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I'm very sensitive to wifi and the levels steadily increase as though our health is not important.”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “I'm very sensitive to wifi and the levels steadily increase as though our health is not important.”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “I'm very sensitive to wifi and the levels steadily increase as though our health is not important.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I'm very sensitive to wifi and the levels steadily increase as though our health is not important. Big business trumps our health at every turn! Why? They buy off legislators and in today's America that's OK. I'm unable to go anywhere because I become ill.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.