AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports a racing heart and worsening symptoms attributed to Wi-Fi and expanding 5G exposure.
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “osure for probably 6 years now that 5G is expanding it is more debilitating under heavy exposure I could feel my adrenal system being fatigued and my heart racing feeling the fight or flight chemistry caused only by the Wi-Fi or 5G signal”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ating under heavy exposure I could feel my adrenal system being fatigued and my heart racing feeling the fight or flight chemistry caused only by the Wi-Fi or 5G signal”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have been struggling with exposure for probably 6 years now that 5G is expanding it is more debilitating under heavy exposure I could feel my adrenal system being fatigued and my heart racing feeling the fight or flight chemistry caused only by the Wi-Fi or 5G signal
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.