AI summary & topic connections
The commenter describes sensitivity to phones and computer-related fields, including ear pain and nausea even with Ethernet, and requests that these experiences be taken seriously.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I am highly sensitive to Wifi radiation or EMFs.”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “I am highly sensitive to Wifi radiation or EMFs.”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “I use an ethernet connection, but even with that I am effected by the electric magnetic fields.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Hello, my name is Deborah Olenev. I am highly sensitive to Wifi radiation or EMFs. If I am within one foot of a cell phone, I experience a deep pain in my left ear. I feel nauseous, and sick in the head when I am around my computer. I use an ethernet connection, but even with that I am effected by the electric magnetic fields. Please take this issue seriously, because there are many people like me who are seriously adversely affected by Wifi and EMFs. Thank you, Deborah
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.