AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports disabling hypersensitivity attributed to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, invokes biofield and body-network ideas, and recommends external sources.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “E RAINBOW. We know a lot of scientific as Pr Paul Héroux, expert on radiations. I have an electrohypersensitivity, caused by Wifi and bluetooth essensially, now i am sick and invalid worker. Not funny.”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “fic as Pr Paul Héroux, expert on radiations. I have an electrohypersensitivity, caused by Wifi and bluetooth essensially, now i am sick and invalid worker. Not funny.”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “should know about Sabrina Wallace and the connection between clouds and biocensor, bodynetwork and our biofield. We have to know about Arthur Firstenberg and his book: INVISIBILE RAINBOW. We know a lot of scientific as Pr Paul Héroux, expert on radiations. I have an electro”
- Proposed biological mechanisms: “bout Sabrina Wallace and the connection between clouds and biocensor, bodynetwork and our biofield. We have to know about Arthur Firstenberg and his book: INVISIBILE RAINBOW. We know a lot of scientific as Pr Paul Héroux, expert on radiations. I have an electrohypersensitivity,”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
We have to understand about what we are, we are electromagnetic being. We should know about Sabrina Wallace and the connection between clouds and biocensor, bodynetwork and our biofield. We have to know about Arthur Firstenberg and his book: INVISIBILE RAINBOW. We know a lot of scientific as Pr Paul Héroux, expert on radiations. I have an electrohypersensitivity, caused by Wifi and bluetooth essensially, now i am sick and invalid worker. Not funny.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.