AI summary & topic connections

The commenter reports severe symptoms around wireless devices, substantial treatment costs and relief with avoidance, and requests recognition and action.

  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “and no one seems to care. I know of MANY people that have similar symptoms and experience electromagnetic hypersensitivity. Something needs done. Thank you for listening. Appreciate it. Sincerely, Kim Patton”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “For the past 6 years I have become intolerant to cell phones, computers, WiFi. My symptoms are EXCRUCIATING headaches, ear stabbing pain, burning scalp sensation, hair loss, insomnia, heart palpitati”
  • Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “ EXCRUCIATING headaches, ear stabbing pain, burning scalp sensation, hair loss, insomnia, heart palpitations and chest pain. Just being on my phone and texting this is painful to me. I know without a shadow of a doubt what is causing it, as when I completely avoid, I am symp”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “For the past 6 years I have become intolerant to cell phones, computers, WiFi. My symptoms are EXCRUCIATING headaches, ear stabbing pain, burning scalp sensation, hair loss, insomnia, heart palpitations and chest pain. Just being on my phone and texting th”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
For the past 6 years I have become intolerant to cell phones, computers, WiFi. My symptoms are EXCRUCIATING headaches, ear stabbing pain, burning scalp sensation, hair loss, insomnia, heart palpitations and chest pain. Just being on my phone and texting this is painful to me. I know without a shadow of a doubt what is causing it, as when I completely avoid, I am symptom free. I have sought out MANY different doctors, treatments and have literally spent thousands of dollars to try and help ease my symptoms. Please, please, this is no joke. We are being radiated and no one seems to care. I know of MANY people that have similar symptoms and experience electromagnetic hypersensitivity. Something needs done. Thank you for listening. Appreciate it. Sincerely, Kim Patton