AI summary & topic connections
The commenter attributes symptoms and environmental damage to alleged atmospheric spraying and asks for it to stop.
- Atmospheric spraying / geoengineering: “Every time chemtrails are sprayed, myself and friends I've talked to have less energy,cough more, get sick with flu symptoms, sleep lousy at night, have headaches, lose days from work, etc. even soil,”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “yself and friends I've talked to have less energy,cough more, get sick with flu symptoms, sleep lousy at night, have headaches, lose days from work, etc. even soil, water and garden damage has happened from toxic air issues. I've had my soil analyzed for the last few years. ”
- Environmental effects: “k with flu symptoms, sleep lousy at night, have headaches, lose days from work, etc. even soil, water and garden damage has happened from toxic air issues. I've had my soil analyzed for the last few years. WHEN IS SOMETHING GOING TO BE ADDRESSED to RID these perfect day dis”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Every time chemtrails are sprayed, myself and friends I've talked to have less energy,cough more, get sick with flu symptoms, sleep lousy at night, have headaches, lose days from work, etc. even soil, water and garden damage has happened from toxic air issues. I've had my soil analyzed for the last few years. WHEN IS SOMETHING GOING TO BE ADDRESSED to RID these perfect day disruptors? Then top that off with crop spraying. What a beautiful mess. Frequency disruption 101.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.