AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports daily headaches and fatigue for both spouses while living near a 5G tower.
- Towers & siting: “We live in a very small community and there is a huge 5G tower less than a mile from us. My husband and I wake up every day with a headache. We’re always tired no matter how much sleep we get.”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “re is a huge 5G tower less than a mile from us. My husband and I wake up every day with a headache. We’re always tired no matter how much sleep we get.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
We live in a very small community and there is a huge 5G tower less than a mile from us. My husband and I wake up every day with a headache. We’re always tired no matter how much sleep we get.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.