AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports better sleep and fewer headaches away from 5G towers and partial relief attributed to marketed protective products.
- Towers & siting: “e several years ago and I was able to sleep and not have headaches. I then learned that a tower was put up in my town when the issues began. I also had problems with shopping at Aldi because a tower was put on their building. I have plug in blockers in my home and pendants ”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I didn't realize how bad 5G was until I went to Maine several years ago and I was able to sleep and not have headaches. I then learned that a tower was put up in my town when the issues began. I also had problems with shopping at Aldi because a t”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I didn't realize how bad 5G was until I went to Maine several years ago and I was able to sleep and not have headaches. I then learned that a tower was put up in my town when the issues began. I also had problems with shopping at Aldi because a tower was put on their building. I have plug in blockers in my home and pendants on myself and my phone to help absorb the effects. They help but I still have issues sleeping except when I visit places that do not have 5G towers in the area.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.