AI summary & topic connections
Requests investigation and protection from utility-related wireless exposure and objects to a monthly charge for declining the technology. Also raises concerns about schools.
- Research & federal duties: “Please do the research to verify what has already been found to be harmful to”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “lled at my home but was told I have to pay a monthly penalty to not use this new technology because I want to keep ”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “lp to eliminate this danger in our homes and schools.”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “ my family and myself safe. Please help to eliminate this danger in our homes and schools.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Please do the research to verify what has already been found to be harmful to our health. The radiation from these utilities is truly frightening. I don't want this wireless technology installed at my home but was told I have to pay a monthly penalty to not use this new technology because I want to keep my family and myself safe.
Please help to eliminate this danger in our homes and schools.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.