AI summary & topic connections
Attributes episodes of tachycardia to cellular infrastructure and opposes nearby towers. Also objects to Flock cameras, data centers and surveillance.
- Towers & siting: “The cell towers and all ff the 5& 6G definitely affects me & my family. I get tachycardia at random times during t”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “The cell towers and all ff the 5& 6G definitely affects me & my family. I get tachycardia at random times during the day. I don’t want these cell towers around me. While we’re at it get r”
- Surveillance & privacy concerns: “ at it get rid of the Flock cameras & the data centers they are feeding. Total Survalnce is not what I want. I want my government to follow the Constitution & support a healthy environmen”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
The cell towers and all ff the 5& 6G definitely affects me & my family. I get tachycardia at random times during the day. I don’t want these cell towers around me. While we’re at it get rid of the Flock cameras & the data centers they are feeding. Total Survalnce is not what I want. I want my government to follow the Constitution & support a healthy environment for me & my family. I certainly don’t want to fund this. My name is Mary Quinn from Macon GA.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.