AI summary & topic connections
Raises concerns about children’s device use, fertility, wildlife and wireless infrastructure. Describes perceived illness near military facilities and behavioral changes in a pilot following simulator work, attributing them to electronic exposure.
- Children & vulnerable groups: “gs. I did not let my daughter have a cell phone I Until she was older than most kids. I also dated a piolet who trained in sim for American Airlines. He would have personally changed a”
- Reproduction & pregnancy: “ch time he teach classes in the sim. I think laying a computer on your lap cuts sperm. Electronics make kids angry messes with eyes. I’m sure it does damage to humans or any animals or ”
- Environmental effects: “nics make kids angry messes with eyes. I’m sure it does damage to humans or any animals or birds exsposed to the towers or electronics. I’m old enough to know. When I was a kid I would get sick ev”
- Towers & siting: “eyes. I’m sure it does damage to humans or any animals or birds exsposed to the towers or electronics. I’m old enough to know. When I was a kid I would get sick everytime I went to visit”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ the time as well. Some people belive others don’t. I know throw experience thatwifi electronics give off more radation make me sick.”
- Occupational exposure: “hone I Until she was older than most kids. I also dated a piolet who trained in sim for American Airlines. He would have personally changed after each time he teach classes in the sim. I think laying a com”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I’ve been a belive of this technology is dangerous to living beings. I did not let my daughter have a cell phone I
Until she was older than most kids. I also dated a piolet who trained in sim for American Airlines. He would have personally changed after each time he teach classes in the sim. I think laying a computer on your lap cuts sperm. Electronics make kids angry messes with eyes. I’m sure it does damage to humans or any animals or birds exsposed to the towers or electronics. I’m old enough to know. When I was a kid I would get sick everytime I went to visit my auntie who lived in new London conn. It was a submiren base. When I went to California years later I got sick everytime I’ve stayed next to camp penialton and tgen I lived on Oahu was sick all the time as well. Some people belive others don’t. I know throw experience thatwifi electronics give off more radation make me sick.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.