AI summary & topic connections
Attributes a severe heart episode and perceived electrical shocks in a parking lot to a lamp described as 6G. Calls for removal of wireless infrastructure; the exposure identification and causal claim are unverified.
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “isplayed over 3000microTesla in the red! I died on the way to the hospital, 1/4 heart dead. I suffered Massive 4th stage heart attack, and deemed a Miracle by the surgeon - no one has e”
- Towers & siting: “26, I was electrocuted 3x in a Ski Hill parking lot where they installed new 6G lamp posts 7 feet above and between every parking space in the lot. My EMF reader on my phone opened by ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
February 26, 2026, I was electrocuted 3x in a Ski Hill parking lot where they installed new 6G lamp posts 7 feet above and between every parking space in the lot. My EMF reader on my phone opened by itself and displayed over 3000microTesla in the red! I died on the way to the hospital, 1/4 heart dead. I suffered Massive 4th stage heart attack, and deemed a Miracle by the surgeon - no one has ever suffered that level of damage and survived. Doctors say I will never run again and that the heart will not heal. They are putting 6G towers and lamps everywhere. THIS MUST BE STOPPED - Remove all 2G to 6G... Switch to Tesla's alternating current free energy. Heart Attack! WARNING ~ Deadly 'Graphene' in Everything & ‘LifeWave' ~ Triggered by 6G EMF Radiation- https://sterry448.substack.com/p/heaven-on-earth-is-real-why-are-demons?r=pvup8
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.