AI summary & topic connections
A person with epilepsy asks whether a nearby tower could contribute to seizures or other health issues, without claiming the connection is established.
- Towers & siting: “tower is approximately 1/2 mile”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “contributes to my seizures”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “I have epilepsy”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am concerned about the large tower located off Friendship Rd. (approximately 4400 block) in Elmore County AL. Zip code will be 36078. I have epilepsy and wonder if the EMF, RF and wireless exposure contributes to my seizures or other negative health issues to anyone nearby the tower. The tower is approximately 1/2 mile from my house and is visible from my yard.
Thank you, Sonia Taylor
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.