AI summary & topic connections
Reports chest and upper-abdominal pain after using a medical-alert pendant described as 5G, with relief after removal and recurrence after reuse.
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “chest pain”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I started using it a medical alert pendant that uses 5G a few weeks ago. On the second day, I started feeling pain in my upper stomach/center chest. Several days later I thought maybe it might be the 5G pendant I’m wearing so I took it off for the day. I just kept it nearby on the seat next to me. Within 24 hours my chest pain subsided and I no longer feel it now. It’s absolutely Positive that damn pendant and it’s 5G radiation. I know that because after being a weak pain-free, I tried depending on again for a few hours and within two hours of pain again I was feeling.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.