AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports that an arrhythmia stopped after a laptop wireless antenna was disabled despite prior use of an Ethernet connection.
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “I developed serious heart Arrhythmia and was advised to get a pacemaker.”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “hich I work in front of every day, was emitting high levels of mircrowave radiation from its antenna, even though I used an ethernet cable instead of wi-fi.”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “scovered that my laptop, which I work in front of every day, was emitting high levels of mircrowave radiation from its antenna, even though I used an ethernet cable instead of wi-fi.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I developed serious heart Arrhythmia and was advised to get a pacemaker. Instead I did some research, and discovered that my laptop, which I work in front of every day, was emitting high levels of mircrowave radiation from its antenna, even though I used an ethernet cable instead of wi-fi. I had the antenna turned off, and my Arrhythmia stopped. Wi-Fi is so damaging to health, and because it is everywhere, Americans are becoming very unhealthy.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.