AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports knowing sensitive individuals, describes opting out of a meter and smartphone, and questions consent, regulatory currency and utility priorities.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “eryone was occupied with sickness and death. I personally know of 2 people who were very sensative to EMF's..........one is dead and one lost a very lucrative contract @ BWI because it made him so sick being around cell towers. We don't know how these affect us so we rely on th”
- Smart meters: “We live in a world with all kinds of radiation from smart meters, smart phones, cell towers, and I don't recall ever having been asked if I was on board or OK with the technology. They sprang up like mushrooms, overnight, during COVID, while ”
- Towers & siting: “We live in a world with all kinds of radiation from smart meters, smart phones, cell towers, and I don't recall ever having been asked if I was on board or OK with the technology. They sprang up like mushrooms, overnight, during COVID, while everyone was occupied with ”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “n if what's going thru the air or in our appliances, etc. What is the science. ,outdated regulations.....is anyone paying attentioin! Power companies are more concerned with profits than health! Please be a voice for those who cannot speak because they do not even realize w”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
We live in a world with all kinds of radiation from smart meters, smart phones, cell towers, and I don't recall ever having been asked if I was on board or OK with the technology. They sprang up like mushrooms, overnight, during COVID, while everyone was occupied with sickness and death. I personally know of 2 people who were very sensative to EMF's..........one is dead and one lost a very lucrative contract @ BWI because it made him so sick being around cell towers.
We don't know how these affect us so we rely on those in government and we all know how reliable they have been.
I myself have opted out of smart meters and do not have a smart phone for that very reason, yet these are only a fraction if what's going thru the air or in our appliances, etc. What is the science. ,outdated regulations.....is anyone paying attentioin! Power companies are more concerned with profits than health!
Please be a voice for those who cannot speak because they do not even realize what's happening. Thank for your attention to this matter.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.