AI summary & topic connections

Describes marked sensitivity to Wi-Fi, 5G and wearables, including nausea, skin sensations and anxiety. Reports disabling radios and choosing a home without smart features; supports HHS research and protection of vulnerable groups.

  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “ house purposely with zero smart features as I am so sensitive. I support HHS taking an active role in examining t”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “in when using my iPhone or iPad connected to Wi-Fi.. I have had to disable 5G on all my devices to be abl”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “need to print from our wireless printer.. We bought a house purposely with zero smart features as I am so sensitive. I su”
  • Research & federal duties: “pulations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “rrent research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal researc”
  • Towers & siting: “ a short time. I get very anxious when near 5g towers or around large groups of people using phones like in ”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a patient. I have personally been affected by wireless radiation. I get extremely nauseated, itchy and buzzy all over my skin when using my iPhone or iPad connected to Wi-Fi.. I have had to disable 5G on all my devices to be able to touch them even for a short time. I get very anxious when near 5g towers or around large groups of people using phones like in a coffee shop or at my place of worship. I can not use any smart watches or even Bluetooth watch for tracking my steps. I was burned on my wrist from the red light against my skin on the Apple Watch and stop wearing it, as it didn’t matter which wrist i wear on I get burnt and buzzy feeling. I have to keep wireless router off at home as long as possible unless we need to print from our wireless printer.. We bought a house purposely with zero smart features as I am so sensitive. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.