AI summary & topic connections

Supports HHS research into wireless exposure, attention to children and vulnerable populations, and consideration of family experiences alongside scientific evidence.

  • Research & federal duties: “rom the perspective of a concerned member of the public. Why wouldn’t we want research on wireless radiation when our children and families are exposed to it daily? I support HHS takin”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “r of the public. Why wouldn’t we want research on wireless radiation when our children and families are exposed to it daily? I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potent”
  • Environmental effects: “ly? I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with ap”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Hi- I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a concerned member of the public. Why wouldn’t we want research on wireless radiation when our children and families are exposed to it daily? I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard. Khyrstin