AI summary & topic connections
Requests independent, transparent research into reported adverse effects and protections for children, animals and the environment.
- Research & federal duties: “efully investigate such experiences through independent, transparent scientific research, while considering possible effects on human health, children, animals, and the environment. I also”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “parent scientific research, while considering possible effects on human health, children, animals, and the environment. I also request that future policies consider affected individuals an”
- Environmental effects: “entific research, while considering possible effects on human health, children, animals, and the environment. I also request that future policies consider affected individuals and possibl”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I respectfully submit this comment as an individual member of the public and as someone who believes I have personally experienced adverse effects associated with modern wireless and digital technologies. I ask HHS to carefully investigate such experiences through independent, transparent scientific research, while considering possible effects on human health, children, animals, and the environment. I also request that future policies consider affected individuals and possible support, monitoring, and protection mechanisms where credible evidence identifies risks. Thank you for considering my experience.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.