AI summary & topic connections

A Dutch commenter describes a decade of EHS with loss of employment, family separation, social exclusion and difficulty accessing care. Reports relief in less developed environments.

  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “though this has all been so so difficult and hard: I am very grateful for being EHS-wired. In an unspoiled natural environment the symphony and poetry of life is singing and dancing i”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “I face increasing digital discrimination and exemption. At the moment I can not work, can not study, social interacting is getting more difficult without a mobile phone. My children ca”
  • Environmental effects: “ants, insects and humans can be restored in the delicate balance of our planets eco-system. Thank you for reading”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am an individual, born and living in The Netherlands. I am affected in every part of my life, for over 10 years now. I face increasing digital discrimination and exemption. At the moment I can not work, can not study, social interacting is getting more difficult without a mobile phone. My children can not live with me (not my choice) and live with their dad, I takes the time of a full time job to rebalance myself. I live secluded from society, in the middle of a busy place....no one really seems to care. No doctor wants to or can help. Although this has all been so so difficult and hard: I am very grateful for being EHS-wired. In an unspoiled natural environment the symphony and poetry of life is singing and dancing in and through me. The down side is that in an electromagnetic polluted environment It is like being in a blender.... I hope with my whole heart EHS will be recognized soon, so all sensitive animals, trees, plants, insects and humans can be restored in the delicate balance of our planets eco-system. Thank you for reading