AI summary & topic connections

Describes chronic illness in the family and asks whether Wi-Fi could worsen mold problems. Supports HHS research and attention to children, chronically ill people and school exposures.

  • Research & federal duties: “chronically ill and have a chronically ill child, partly due to living in mold. Research shows that wifi causes mold to grow faster. We have a mold epidemic in this country. Builders say 9”
  • Environmental effects: “I am chronically ill and have a chronically ill child, partly due to living in mold. Research shows that wifi causes mold to grow faster. We have a mold epidemic in this country. Buil”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “have a chronically ill child, partly due to living in mold. Research shows that wifi causes mold to grow faster. We have a mold epidemic in this country. Builders say 90% of homes have”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “nsidered alongside the scientific evidence. I am very concerned about how much children and the chronically ill are exposed to EMFs and wireless radiation, and how much tech is used at sc”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am chronically ill and have a chronically ill child, partly due to living in mold. Research shows that wifi causes mold to grow faster. We have a mold epidemic in this country. Builders say 90% of homes have mold. Is wifi making this worse? I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I am very concerned about how much children and the chronically ill are exposed to EMFs and wireless radiation, and how much tech is used at schools (I have children in public school). I urge HHS to carefully evaluate the public's experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health.