AI summary & topic connections

Reports elevated blood pressure, headaches and vision problems after a nearby tower installation, attributing symptoms to exposure. Requests research and protection for children.

  • Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “ for the last three to four months I personally have been having issues with my blood pressure. More specifically the diastolic number. At times it will surpass 100 while the systolic number w”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “uickly begin to elevate. My eyes get sore and I have trouble with vision and my head will begin to hurt. So I feel the frequency or the radiation from this tower is most likely the cause of my sudden iss”
  • Towers & siting: “perspective of a concerned United States Citizen. The city of Royston put this tower up some months back and for the last three to four months I personally have been having issues with”
  • Research & federal duties: “valuate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish ”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “tific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a concerned United States Citizen. The city of Royston put this tower up some months back and for the last three to four months I personally have been having issues with my blood pressure. More specifically the diastolic number. At times it will surpass 100 while the systolic number will remain in the 120-130 range. I've recently purchased and EMF protection and placed it in a central location of our house. It seems to help as my blood pressure now seems normal when I'm in my house. However when I go outside or down to help my husband in the shop behind the house I can feel the blood pressure quickly begin to elevate. My eyes get sore and I have trouble with vision and my head will begin to hurt. So I feel the frequency or the radiation from this tower is most likely the cause of my sudden issues with maintaining stable blood pressure. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.

Official attachments · 2

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.