AI summary & topic connections

Attributes family symptoms, including insomnia, palpitations, headaches and tinnitus, to electrical pollution, smart meters, power lines and wireless sources. Describes difficulty finding a place to sleep and refers to supporting material that remains unreviewed.

  • Power lines, wiring & solar: “dirty electricity”
  • Smart meters: “smart meters”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “insomnia”
  • Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “palpitations”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “wi-fi”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am still of sound mind and body. I am writing for the purpose of the survival of the human race and secondly due to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I have been fighting what seems a non-stop war against dirty electricity, high frequencies, low frequencies, and beamforming technology that has been forced on me and my house against my will since 2010. The frequencies, I have come to find out are, unsafely and without discrimination, commonly used to employ gas and electric smart meters, rural companies' PLC (broadband over powerlines), neighbors' wi-fi and cell phones. My health-conscious family and I lived by high voltage power lines until my daughter's hair began to fall out in bunches, but we had choice to move from the power lines. In 2010, the gas and electric smart meter was forced upon our rural house without my consent or knowledge. The first night the gas smart meter was installed was the first night of 15+ years that my family and I experienced symptoms relating to high frequency EMF: insomnia, heart palpitations, headaches that bore into the eyes, nausea, inability to concentrate, and a new thing called tinnitus. Being in my house at night felt like being caged and whipped at the same time, with no place to hide, no place for relief. I tried sleeping in the garage, sitting up, was told it was my blood pressure, that it was my imagination, so many things, but the only thing that solved the issue was to get away from the smart meter, and guess what: THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT WHAT THE GOVERNMENT TELLS ME THAT I HAVE TO TAKE, and this was one of them. Emotionally, psychologically, mentally STRIPPED. Years and years of being forced to live with the smart meter on my home that the utility companies have been told are safe as a baby's bottle. The nervous system in my body cannot tolerate being close to a cell phone tower. I have friends who are dying because their nervous system has been incapacitated by the 5G around them. And STILL, the U.S. continues to bring children to school in the face of Wi-fi, hand out cellphones to the elderly, erect cell phone towers in neighborhoods where we sleep and next to hospitals and schools. No place is safe, but WHY are we being told that they are safe? We not only need protection, but we need truth; our children and our next generation deserve it. The government should be demanding truth for the sake of its citizens. In addition, I am attaching a MUST-READ written compelling testimony from Victor Nixon, a computer systems engineer and army veteran, who wrote years ago that the power lines were in fact emitting microwave radio frequency (RF) energy at a level orders of magnitude above the maximum FCC regulated limit for an antenna of 4W/cm2 (W=Watt) at a distance of 1 meter in air...high-voltage electricity transmission overhead cables at astonishingly high energy levels and this energy is radiating away from the lines; i.e. leaking heavily, wherever there is a chip, ding, or joint." The Smart Grid system is a labyrinth of signal strength in which one elusive issue problematic to human beings is that some can “hear” the emissions due to a scientifically-proven phenomenon known as the Microwave Auditory Effect...an engineering/physics fact." People have been told that they have tinnitus, when in fact if you turn off this signal through the overhead cables and transmitting antenna, tinnitus disappears. I say that the damaging effect of RF, heard or not, must be taken into account and should not be forced upon us. Read the article, please.

Official attachments · 2

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.