AI summary & topic connections
Attributes neurological and skin symptoms to towers, transmission lines and wireless devices, and requests protection near schools. Also alleges atmospheric spraying and includes unrelated anti-Muslim and vaccine statements.
- Towers & siting: “37 of them plus 2 transmission lines”
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “transmission lines”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “router”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “hearing loss”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “children’s school”
- Atmospheric spraying / geoengineering: “chem trails”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
For heavens sake stop these cell towers blasting us with electromagnetic radiation. …. NOW!
I am feeling so sick from all this radiation.
Where I live there were no towers when I moved here.
Now there are 37 of them plus 2 transmission lines within 2 miles of my home.
My smart appliances are also blasting me and my router and cell phone too.
I got a meter to measure the electromagnetic radiation and the electric voltage and the readings were off the charts!!
I am woosy, can’t think straight, tipsy like I am drunk when I walk.
I have a Headache, have had hearing loss in one ear. And a sense that sound is very muffled and my head is dulled.
Once I had a strange burned looking area on the side of my face where my hearing loss occurred and then it turned into a peculiar rash that spread down my shoulder and took weeks to go away.
I have been a very healthy and robust female but now everything has changed.
I have the sense that I am being cooked!!
The government must protect us from all this. We are All endangered as I see it.
When I travel those towers are everywhere!!
Then up in the sky these planes dropping chemicals down on us too, chem trails crisscrossing above my head, polluting our air, our crops, poisoning our water, absorbed from our skin, and damaging our lungs when we breathe it all in.
The Muslims must be deported too or we will be just like the UK! And they have been taken over!!!
Are we going to tolerate this. Where are the hero’s to put a stop to the harm being done? Is little Nick Shirley the only patriot that is actually working to correct these wrongs?
The big cell tower blasting radiation by my children’s school is blasting our kids as they learn and causing serious side effects in them.
The vaccines they are forced to have are giving them all serious conditions as well.
Why is all this harm being done??
Is this progress that is going to kill us all???
DO SOMETHING to stop this insanity!
PLEASE!!!
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.