AI summary & topic connections
A parent supports HHS review of wireless-radiation health and environmental questions, attention to children and vulnerable groups, and consideration of experiences alongside scientific evidence.
- Research & federal duties: “identify gaps in current research”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “give particular attention to children”
- Environmental effects: “potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
I am responding from the perspective of a parent who wants a safe beautiful world for my children and grandchildren.
I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence.
I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health.
Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.