AI summary & topic connections
The commenter requests independent research before further Wi-Fi expansion, with emphasis on children, and reports better sleep when Wi-Fi is off.
- Research & federal duties: “More studies on effects of WiFi need to be done.”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “More studies on effects of WiFi need to be done.”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “I think items reckless to expand WiFi any further until we know the implications this has on the human body and mind, especially with developing children.”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I find I sleep better with WiFi turned off.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
More studies on effects of WiFi need to be done. I think items reckless to expand WiFi any further until we know the implications this has on the human body and mind, especially with developing children. Can children safely tolerate more WiFi? How do you know? Please stop and reassess. I find I sleep better with WiFi turned off. Do we even know why that is?
More independent studies NEED to be done. I never consented to be in a scientific study so quit experimenting on We The People and consider the impact on children.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.