AI summary & topic connections
A parent describes a child's headaches attributed to wireless exposure and requests HHS research and help reducing exposure burdens on families.
- Children & vulnerable groups: “I have a child who suffers from headaches made worse by wireless radiation.”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I have a child who suffers from headaches made worse by wireless radiation.”
- Towers & siting: “Please stop making parents, caregivers and patients go it alone to try and remidiate our exposure and its effects all on our own, while more and more towers are built where we live, work and go to school.”
- Research & federal duties: “I strongly support HHS taking an active role in researching and addressing the potential health concerns from wireless radiation.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I strongly support HHS taking an active role in researching and addressing the potential health concerns from wireless radiation. I am a parent and make much effort to reduce my family’s exposure through many ways. I have a child who suffers from headaches made worse by wireless radiation. There are valid concerns and health risks that come with unfettered use of wireless radiation. Please stop making parents, caregivers and patients go it alone to try and remidiate our exposure and its effects all on our own, while more and more towers are built where we live, work and go to school. Thank you.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.