AI summary & topic connections
A parent considers leaving a church with a tower in its steeple and requests restrictions on wireless infrastructure near places of worship and other public spaces.
- Towers & siting: “My church has a cell tower in the steeple and my church leadership is not concerned about it.”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “I am considering changing churches for this reason.”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “High level wireless radiation should not be permitted in close proximity public spaces like houses of worship.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
I am responding from the perspective of a concerned parent.
My church has a cell tower in the steeple and my church leadership is not concerned about it. I am considering changing churches for this reason. I feel that I should not have to choose between leaving a place where I have deep spiritual roots and protecting the health of myself and my young children. High level wireless radiation should not be permitted in close proximity public spaces like houses of worship.
Thank you for your thoughtful consideration.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.