AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports ear buzzing personally and among children near towers and opposes additional tower construction.
- Towers & siting: “ buzzing in my ears when I come back i to town. After being all day out where there is no towers. I hear buzz my children too. i moved away from towers just to find more being put in stop this unnecessary tower building”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “n I come back i to town. After being all day out where there is no towers. I hear buzz my children too. i moved away from towers just to find more being put in stop this unnecessary tower building”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I hear buzzing in my ears when I come back i to town. After being all day out where there is no towers. I hear buzz my children too. i moved away from towers just to find more being put in stop”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I hear buzzing in my ears when I come back i to town. After being all day out where there is no towers. I hear buzz my children too. i moved away from towers just to find more being put in stop this unnecessary tower building
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.