AI summary & topic connections

The commenter requests updated independent studies, guidance on protection and attention to children and chronic illness.

  • Research & federal duties: “I am deeply concerned about the effect of wireless radiation on our health. Any studies that we have are completely outdated, and prone to industry bias. I consider it one of the most important issues that HHS can work on. We need good studies, and information about ”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “tect ourselves against the harmful effects. It is especially potentially damaging towards children. No doubt it is a factor in our high, chronic disease burden, as well as poorly performing immune system systems, which was a big factor with Covid.”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am deeply concerned about the effect of wireless radiation on our health. Any studies that we have are completely outdated, and prone to industry bias. I consider it one of the most important issues that HHS can work on. We need good studies, and information about how we can protect ourselves against the harmful effects. It is especially potentially damaging towards children. No doubt it is a factor in our high, chronic disease burden, as well as poorly performing immune system systems, which was a big factor with Covid.