AI summary & topic connections

Describes longstanding self-reported electromagnetic hypersensitivity affecting housing, work and travel, including migraines and insomnia. Attributes symptoms to towers, power lines and solar equipment, reports costly mitigation and asks for greater awareness and limits on telecommunications exposure.

  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “!! I am part of 3% of the population that is electromagnetic hypersensitivity. Over the last 15 years I have been so sick from EMFs ”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “en so sick from EMFs that it has impacted my ability to live and work in small towns to large cities. When I am triggered by”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “cities. When I am triggered by EMFs I suffer daily migraines, emotional instability for no reason, extreme insomnia”
  • Power lines, wiring & solar: “d creeping back. I wish I had known that the inverters on the solar panels create a lot of dirty electricity which radiates out f”
  • Towers & siting: “was fine until a year later when an enormous cel tower was placed in the middle of town. It was so powerful t”
  • Occupational exposure: “g there. I found the tower hiding only about 50 feet from my office. I tried to hang in there because I loved the job for ”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Dear Mr. Kennedy, Thank you so much for the work that you are doing!!! I am part of 3% of the population that is electromagnetic hypersensitivity. Over the last 15 years I have been so sick from EMFs that it has impacted my ability to live and work in small towns to large cities. When I am triggered by EMFs I suffer daily migraines, emotional instability for no reason, extreme insomnia, buzzing sensations in my body, inability to focus, extreme burning pain in the right upper quadrant of my skull. The first time that I suffered from EMF hypersensitivity was 15 years ago from city to city electricity carrier lines. I was 3 or 4 blocks away and directly in the arc. I was in medical school, at the time, and nearly had to drop out. If it was not for the help of a Traditional Chinese Medicine herbalist and acupuncturist, I would have been another casualty. I moved out and was not able to return to my apartment for my things for a month. When I tried, all my symptoms would return. To this day, I cannot speak on my cel phone at all. If I speak on my cel phone even for less than a minute, I develop a burning, painful hotspot on the right side of my head. If I answer a text sometimes I can experience heat and pain in my head. I talk either on Google Voice or on my landline. When I moved to a town of 300 people in Eastern Oregon in 2018 I was fine until a year later when an enormous cel tower was placed in the middle of town. It was so powerful that I often had insomnia and hot spots on the right side of my skull. My best friend lived within a block and developed "rheumatoid arthritis" shortly after the tower went up. I saw her health deteriorate to the point where some days she can't get out of bed because she is in so much pain. When I moved to a city of 500,000 three years ago I was very afraid that I would not be able to find anywhere to live or work. I ended up buying a house a half hour outside the city, near a military base which does not allow a lot of cell towers nearby. I was able to tolerate living in the house until we put solar panels on the house. Immediately, I could not sleep and my symptoms started creeping back. I wish I had known that the inverters on the solar panels create a lot of dirty electricity which radiates out from the walls. I've done a lot of research on this and there is a lot of documentation on the cancer clusters created by electrical transformers especially near schools in Southern California. (See the book called Dirty Electricity.) Anyway, I had to sleep in our camper in the backyard all winter until we were able to put four dirty electricity filters from Satic Shield (each are $1500) on the electrical panel and I could move back into the house. I still cannot sleep in the master bedroom because the electrical panel is on that wall and all the electricity for the whole house runs through the room. Also, when I first moved to this city I got a job before I arrived. I had looked online extensively on antennasearch.com and thought that I was safe from the towers, but sadly I felt the tower after only a couple days working there. I found the tower hiding only about 50 feet from my office. I tried to hang in there because I loved the job for another three weeks. I had to quit, however, because I was experiencing daily migraines and extreme fatigue. Then began a six month search for an office that I could tolerate. I finally found one and moved in. I had not been there a year however, when a nail salon moved in on the same HVAC system. Chemical sensitivity is common with EMF hypersensitives. Again, migraines, fatigue, and my usual symptoms. I fought with the owners/managers for six months until they finally let me out of the lease. I was very ill at that point. Then I moved into another suite that unbeknownst to me, had government servers that emit extremely high levels of EMFs on both sides of me. Again, I tried to tolerate it for three weeks and was so sick afterwards I had to take a month off of working. I was able to use a friend's office in the meantime, but it took me six months total to find another office that was suitable for me to set up my wholistic medical practice. I am so grateful! My life is very complicated because of this health issue. Travel is very anxiety provoking because of all the EMFs in airports from people's cel phones. I never go to sporting events! I am careful to ground every day on a patch of grass I planted here in the desert. That is very helpful to me as well as eating the ancestral diet promoted by the Weston A. Price Foundation. Some books that have helped me not feel so alone are The Non-Tinfoil Guild to EMFs by Nicolas Pineault and Wifi Refugee by Shannon Rowan. I am currently writing a booklet in hopes of promoting awareness. Europe has EMF safe zone neighborhoods and much more consciousness around this. I hope that you are able to help curb the greed of the Telecommunications Industry that is sacrificing our health.