AI summary & topic connections
A retired educator requests more health testing and precaution, referring to perceived changes in students, childhood cancer and plant health. The causal interpretation is not established by the account.
- Research & federal duties: “ am very interested and a bit concerned that more testing has not been done concerning EMF's and human health. ”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “am also aware of the response I have seen in student behavior and general health. More childhood cancers are becomi”
- Cancer & tumors: “n student behavior and general health. More childhood cancers are becoming more prevalent. I encourage progress on ”
- Environmental effects: “one concerning EMF's and human health. Even plants die close to emf's. Human health has not improved with ce”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
As a retired educator, I am very interested and a bit concerned that more testing has not been done concerning EMF's and human health. Even plants die close to emf's. Human health has not improved with cell and computer use both physically and mentally. I am also aware of the response I have seen in student behavior and general health. More childhood cancers are becoming more prevalent. I encourage progress on the side of caution. Protect human health. No more profit over the people and the environment..
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.