AI summary & topic connections

A parent reports children’s concentration, nosebleed and vision concerns and attributes them to wireless-device or screen use. Also raises a neighbor’s cancer and changes in vegetation and birds near towers and supports HHS research. These proposed causes are unverified.

  • Children & vulnerable groups: “equency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am the father of two kids: Joel seven and Bresly 12 years old. My wife and I din't know any better and we let our kids use th”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ished, as a result: Joel, suffers a constellation of symptoms including lack of concentration, nose-bleeding,.....when we take him to doctors, they don't know how to diagnose or treat him. Bre”
  • Towers & siting: “ecause a neighbor next door has cancer!. Note: we live within 110 meters of two cell towers and the vegetation keeps dying and the birds don't come here to nest as before. I support HHS taki”
  • Environmental effects: “ive within 110 meters of two cell towers and the vegetation keeps dying and the birds don't come here to nest as before. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential ”
  • Cancer & tumors: “the excessive use of screens. And we are lucky because a neighbor next door has cancer!. Note: we live within 110 meters of two cell towers and the vegetation keeps dying and the birds d”
  • Research & federal duties: “valuate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish ”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am the father of two kids: Joel seven and Bresly 12 years old. My wife and I din't know any better and we let our kids use their wireless devices as they wished, as a result: Joel, suffers a constellation of symptoms including lack of concentration, nose-bleeding,.....when we take him to doctors, they don't know how to diagnose or treat him. Bresly, at her young age is almost blind due to the excessive use of screens. And we are lucky because a neighbor next door has cancer!. Note: we live within 110 meters of two cell towers and the vegetation keeps dying and the birds don't come here to nest as before. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.